Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) services
MegaEquity is licensed under the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 and the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Law N. 124/(I)/2018 to provide collective investment management services to Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs). We manage the investments and provide risk management and depositary services to assist the funds to achieve their investment objectives and policies and ensure that their risk profile corresponds to its size, portfolio structure, investment strategy and objectives as laid down in its Offering Supplement.
- Establish the appropriate investment strategy and investment policy of the fund to pursue investment opportunities and achieve the targeted investment returns.
- Identify, evaluate and select investment opportunities, leverage strategies and any third party managers and advisors.
- Monitor, analyze and report fund investment performance.
- Develop the funds’ risk management policies, procedures and limits;
- Ongoing risk, liquidity and leverage monitoring of investment portfolios to ensure continuous compliance with the set limits;
- Establish efficient reporting to Funds’ management and supervisory bodies.
Depositary & Custodian
- We provide depositary and custodian services, as these are defined in the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Law N. 124/(I)/2018 and the Commission Delegated Regulation 231/2013 to Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) and Registered Alternative Investment Funds (RAIFs).